Versioning repo?

Hello

I installed scrypt because I thought it would offer the password
strengthening functionality separately (so I could use it to e.g. feed
stronger passwords to gpg --symmetric), which doesn't seem to be the
case. Thus I'm looking into adding this to the scrypt tool (or maybe
write a separate binary). I've noticed two similar approaches by other
people, but I prefer the most straightforward way, so I'm going to
give it a try myself.

scrypt-1.1.6 seems a bit old, compared with the code in tarsnap, there
are a couple changes but it's not as simple as just taking the new
files from tarsnap as there are changes in their dependencies, too. Do
you have a versioning repository so that I could look through the
changes?

Thanks.
Christian.