OS support for scrypt

Hello, everyone.

I'm trying to find out what (base) operating systems ship with any kind
of scrypt support.  What's out there?

For some reason I mistakenly thought FreeBSD had amended scrypt into a
password hash, but their login.conf [0] lists only DES, MD5, bcrypt,
sha256 and sha512 as options, with sha512 as the default.  I'm surprised
it has only one good option and it's not the default.  For FreeBSD disk
encryption, if I'm reading this right, it appears sha512 is used as a
KDF. [1]  Am I reading that right?

The Owl Linux website [2] is rather sparse on details.

OpenBSD uses PBKDF2 [3] in disk encryption, but may support bcrypt in the
future [4].

So what's out there?  Anything at all?

Nicolai

0. http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=login.conf&sektion=5