Stand-alone code for scrypt

I'm not a huge fan of libraries. I prefer standalone .c and .h files that
I can just plug into any C program without having to "./configure &&
make". SQLite has this - the entire SQLite is just a single .c file and
single .h file. I love it.

In this spirit, can someone with enough knowledge of the scrypt C code
please provide me with step-by-step instructions on how I can turn that
code into standalone files that I can throw into my C program and start
using the crypto_scrypt() function right away? Thank you.