Re: Potential spiped 1.4.0 release -- please test

On 08/23/14 06:38, Dmitry Chestnykh wrote:
> After changing
>
> -      . cpusupport-config.h;                \
> +      . ./cpusupport-config.h;                \
>

> it compiles successfully

Aha, of course.  I noticed that requirement in the standard (POSIX says
that . searches $PATH, but not necessarily the current directory; BSD
sh searches both, which is why my testing missed this) but I forgot to
make the change.

Committed, thanks!

> and spipe command works (didn't try spiped).

I assume this is on the non-AESNI-supporting Atom CPU you mentioned?