New tarsnap website & move to new server

Hi all,

Tarsnap now has a website -- or rather, something which is worth calling a
website, as opposed to the placeholder list of blog posts which were online
until recently.  If you've been waiting for a real website to go up before
telling all your friends about tarsnap, you don't need to wait any more. :-)

At the current time, the account management CGI script (where you can view
your tarsnap usage and add more funds to your account) is still sitting on
beta.tarsnap.com and hasn't been hooked into the new website yet -- this
will be fixed soon, at which point beta.tarsnap.com will start redirecting
people to www.tarsnap.com.  I'm not removing the "beta" label from tarsnap
entirely, but I don't think it's useful to sequester things on a separate
"beta testing" web site any longer.

I've taken the opportunity while moving to the new tarsnap website to also
clean up some of the tarsnap web/email/dns setup.  The changes here *should*
be entirely transparent, but it's possible that I've broken something by
accident; so if you encounter any errors, please let me know so that I can
investigate.  The tarsnap service itself should not be affected by these
changes.

As always, if you have any problems / questions / suggestions, please feel
free to contact me.

Security Officer, FreeBSD | freebsd.org | The power to serve
Founder / author, Tarsnap | tarsnap.com | Online backups for the truly paranoid