windows client beta

Hi.  I have written a basic front end for Tarsnap for Windows.  There
are no advanced features yet, basically just a wrapper around the
command line, but it should make it easier to use.  I'm looking for a
few victims^Wvolunteers to help test and provide feedback.  Don't
expect a finished product yet, I'll announce that at the appropriate
time.

What it supports:
+ Generating a tarsnap key.
+ Selecting a set of files and directories for a backup.  Creating a
backup with a provided name with strftime expansion.
+ Listing existing archives.  Listing the files in an archive.
+ Restoring an entire backup archive to a specified location.
+ Settings saved between sessions

Not included:
- Exclusion patterns.
- Extracting single files.
- Any kind of service/background facility.

It relies on the cygwin build of tarsnap, although I also have a small
zip of that I can give you that's easier than installing all of
cygwin.

If you're interested, please contact me off list, I don't want to
bother everyone else with my bug reports. :)