Re: about network failures while uploading

On Fri, July 8, 2011 8:49 am, Harry Putnam wrote:
> Is it a safe guess that there is no way to continue a failed upload
> where it left off.
>
> Failed, as in network failure... probably my end.

Actually...

It won't be the same upload, and it won't pick up *exactly* where you left
off, but because tarsnap avoids uploading what it has already uploaded, it
does a fairly good job of continuing failed uploads.  Just start a new
backup over the same file set.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.