Re: Feature Request

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 10:57:54AM -0700, Colin Percival wrote:
> But since the topic has come up, I'm interested in hearing from people on
> the list about this:
> 1. Would you use this, or do you prefer to log in and manually deposit
> funds?  (Whatever happens, it's going to be optional.)

I prefer to log in: the amount of money I use every month is extremely low, so
is the hassle of manually depositing for me, and I do not like the idea of
having my credit card's data stored for months somewhere without being used.

But if it's optional, I don't care if you implement it of course.

Best regards,
--
Gabriel