Tarsnap is here to stay.

Without wishing to be morbid, I presume you have structures and procedures in place to ensure Tarsnap Backup Inc continues to offer its services indefinitely in case you're kidnapped by aliens or eaten by bears(*)? The web site says very little about the corporate side of tarsnap and as I'm always recommending your service to people I sometimes get asked "isn't this just a one man operation, what happens to my backups if something happens to him?". It would be helpful to be able to point to something reassuring on the subject.

(*) Please don't be. :-)