Feature request: Website enhancements

Hi,

I don't think this can be done on the current web interface but I'm posting this FR here just in case other users have solutions to this.

• I would like to see a total billing history link available in addition to the 'recent history'. Is this downloadable somewhere?
• Keys are married to machine names, so if I migrate a machine but keep the key, the web interface still shows the old machine's name. It would be nice to allow us to edit our own machine names too.
• Sortable tables would be nice.
• I know how to convert from bytes to GB... but it would be nice not to have to squint or to cut/paste into a calculator each time I'm looking at the account history.

I know you (Colin) are probably busy with actual tarsnap work (e.g. development, infrastructure maintenance, etc.)... maybe this work could go to an intern or even outsourced...

--
Avery Chan | Co-Founder
ootbdev.com