Tarsnap GUI purge question

Hi list,

I've got a question for the GUI users, as you probably are aware of, the GUI has a purge operation that issues the tarsnap --nuke command. In respect to that, do you think it makes sense to keep the defined Jobs up to that point anymore or I should purge those too along with the archives? What would you expect as a user of the application? I wouldn't like to "surprise" anyone by doing something likely unexpected.

Also be aware that there's an app reset method, achieved via the Run Setup Wizard button, that fully resets the app environment to a pristine one, but doesn't touch the Tarsnap remote.

PS: Version 0.6 is right around the corner, with a handful of new features and many fixes and improvements. Stay tuned!

Regards,
Shinnok