HEAD UP: tarsnap server hostname change

Hi all,

Starting in tarsnap 1.0.37, instead of the historical hostname
"betatest-server.tarsnap.com", tarsnap will attempt to look up
and connect to "v1-0-0-server.tarsnap.com".  I'm making this
change because (a) tarsnap hasn't been in beta for many years,
and (b) people were getting confused when they saw "beta".  The
IP addresses will be identical.

I will make a point of mentioning this in the release announcement
(coming soon, but the new version will go to the tarsnap-alphatest
list first), but I wanted to provide a heads-up to this list first,
in case anyone is doing anything evil (filtering on hostnames of
DNS lookups?  using /etc/hosts to point tarsnap into a tunnel?).
If you think this will cause problems for you, please let me know
(either via the list, or off-list if you don't want to discuss
your issues publicly).