how to name an archive

Ok, I'm doing a test run on a script but I can't figure out why this is happening. I pt the name of the archive between ` marks including  time  and date format I wanted. I got the following output.

pictures: command not found

It then lists the files that I guess are being uploaded so now I'm a bit confused.

Here is the script.

#!/bin/sh

/usr/local/bin/tarsnap -c \
-v -f `pictures and music `date +%D-%M-%Y_%H-%M`` \
/users/sa/music /users/sa/movies /users/sa/pictures
# End of the script...

Do I have the right idea here? It looks like it half way works but it is not naming the archive what I want to name it. Once I get this set up I'll never need to worry again, I hope lol!

Everyone be blessed and have a happy wednesday.