Re: max bandwidth?

The value you specified, --maxbw 200000000000, is 200 gigs.  --maxbw should
work with values like 2G or 2M.  Note that the G and M must be capital
letters.
(although if you use a lower-case letter, it will give you an error message)

To test this, I recommend setting it to a small value such as 1M.

Cheers,
- Graham