Tarsnap GUI on Mac stopped running scheduled job

It worked flawlessly till June 14 and after that it just stopped running.
I opened it on July 8 and ran the backup manually - an archive was created successfully.
Checked the scheduled job and it was still in place.
But when I checked today it hasn’t run since then ever. Manually backed up again today.

I think I had run brew upgrade sometimes back and it might have updated tarnsap-gui but I am not certain.

Could you please let me know where should I look to see what went wrong and possibly how to fix it.