Restoring large archive with network failures

Hi Colin & Percival!

I think I never subscribed to the list -- I nonchalantly assumed that no subscription was necessary : ). Just subscribed.

Thank you for the response and the PR. I think I will use that code to recompile tarsnap and give it a try. I will also write a _javascript_ (nodejs) script to compare the list output from tarsnap against the file sizes & dates, to detect any discrepancies - hopefully this will catch any bugs from the new code. When I am done with the script I will post it in github and send you the link.

Cheers!