Re: Tarsnap down?

I'm building from the latest signed tarball. Let's see if that has a magical effect.

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 12:08 PM, Michael Sierchio <kudzu@tenebras.com> wrote:
MTU path seems to be fine. The ext if is at 1500. Getting timeout errors but I do see traffic - a lot of zero-length traffic on both sides.

Mon Oct 22 19:06:04 UTC 2018  creating: 2018-10-22T19:06:04Z-root

tarsnap: Connection lost, waiting 30 seconds before reconnecting

tarsnap: Connection lost, waiting 60 seconds before reconnecting

Ad infinitum ;-)

This is a new pkg install on Freebsd-11.2-STABLE

- M

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 11:28 AM, Colin Percival <cperciva@tarsnap.com> wrote:
Hi Michael,

On 10/22/18 11:12 AM, Michael Sierchio wrote:
> Maybe a status page would be good.
>
> Multiple locations, same phenomenon - I can list archives, but attempts to
> create them fail.

Everything is looking fine from here.  Is anyone else seeing problems?

The phenomenon of "list archives works but creates fail" suggests that you
might have MTU breakage, but I can't imagine why you would suddenly have
that on multiple networks.

"Well," Brahma said, "even after ten thousand explanations, a fool is no wiser, but an intelligent person requires only two thousand five hundred."

- The Mahābhārata