Re: Tarsnap connection lost, not sure how to debug

Realised I did not answer your questions -- I am running this from a cloud server on DigitalOcean's network. A similar server on DO's network functions without issue. Networking-wise there are two adapters, eth0 and eth1, which connects to the internal network. This might've been added after tarsnap was set up... Perhaps that could be significant?

# ls -l .tarsnap-cache
total 0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 0 Feb 21 12:26 lockf
# ls -ld .tarsnap-cache
drwx------ 2 root root 4096 Feb 21 12:26 .tarsnap-cache