Re: Identifying which files changed between archives

Hi Graham,

That definitely sounds useful. Is the proposed probability value intended to be a user configurable value? I'm thinking that keeping it low for normal backups as you suggested, then ramping up to a higher value once every x backups. Similar idea to running deltas most of the time, then a full one every period.

Cheers,
Scott