Re: Changina my account e-mail

"Should I just contact Colin Percival for such a thing?"

I think you just did.

Quoting Andrea Biscuola <a@abiscuola.com>:

Hi list!

I have a problem and, maybe, you can point me to the right direction.
I was migratig a bunch of account to a new e-mail address, but I forgot
to migrate my tarsnap account before deleting the old e-mail and now,
it's gone.

Of course the tarsnap account itself still work, so, no immediate
problems, but I didn't found, on the tarsnap documentation, a way for
changing the account's e-mail.

Should I just contact Colin Percival for such a thing?

Regards and thanks in advance.

--
Andrea