Re: Extracted archive does not contain files

Hi Ankit,

First, I recommend checking the list of files in the archive:
    tarsnap -t -v -f <archive_name>

-t lists the filename, and -v also writes the file sizes.  That will allow you
to confirm that the files are definitely in the archive.

Second, if the archive looks good, I recommend (temporarily) side-stepping the
question of the "exclude" lines: comment them out, then try the extraction
with

    tarsnap -x -v -f <archive_name>

This should print the filenames as it extracts each one.

Cheers,
- Graham