Re: revising scrypt for password hashing (was: scrypt Internet Draft)

On 3/26/13 11:21 PM, "Solar Designer" <solar@openwall.com> wrote:

>Brian,
>
>I intend to mostly keep this topic - deviating from scrypt proper - to
>Openwall's crypt-dev list.  I think the main scrypt list is mainly for
>discussion of scrypt proper (unless Colin suggests otherwise).  However,
>since you asked in here, I'll reply in here this time:

Alexander,

Thanks for all the great info, I'll give everything a read, and check out
the crypt-dev list and the Password Hashing Competition.

While I do work for Cisco, I'm not with the group that defines the various
password hashing types.

Thanks again,
Brian