Re: spiped 1.2.1 released

On 08/31/12 17:03, James Turner wrote:
> I've submitted a port [0] to OpenBSD with the appropriate patches, so
> hopefully it will get imported.
>
> [0] http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=134645718729013&w=2

Cool, hopefully this will get more people using spiped.

Two minor suggestions:

1. In the FreeBSD port I'm installing the spiped and spipe README files as
README-foo, while you're installing them as README.foo; I think there's a
(very weak) argument to be made for consistency in the names these are
installed under.

2. I don't know how compatible OpenBSD's rc.d code is with FreeBSD's, but
you might find that the rc.d script I wrote for FreeBSD is useful, either
as-is or as an inspiration for an OpenBSD rc.d script:
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/sysutils/spiped/files/spiped.in?revision=300897&view=markup