Re: spiped 1.3.0 coming soon

On 04/01/13 18:56, James Turner wrote:
> So I checked out spiped from svn then ran VERSION=1.3.0 make publish.
> I then tested building from there on an OpenBSD amd64 snapshot from 4/1.
> With the new addition of 200809L anywhere sys/sockets.h was added I also
> had to add sys/types.h.

It seems that guenther's 1.82 in sys/sys/socket.h fixed the <sys/types.h>
inclusion but only with __BSD_VISIBLE, which is disabled due to spiped
having _POSIX_C_SOURCE set.  What's the precise error you see?  Perhaps
OpenBSD needs more #ifndef/#define/typedef/#endif clauses in socket.h
like it already has for socklen_t, sa_family_t, size_t, and ssize_t to
handle the !__BSD_VISIBLE case?

> Now that spiped uses dnsthread which in turn uses pthread functions I
> had to add -lpthread to the list of spiped LDADD_REQs.

Thanks, fixed.

> Diff attached. Hopefully this was also the sort of thing you were
> looking for.

Exactly the sort of thing I was looking for.