Please test: tarsnap-gui 1.0

Hi all,

Tarsnap GUI version 1.0 stable is about to be released in a week or two. We
have been hard at work to bring you the most robust, feature rich and lean
GUI that can be built on top of the CLI so far. Since 1.0 is going to be the
first stable release I want to take this through the alpha-test list first.

There's been many improvements, fixes and features added to mention them all
here, so I'm going to point you to the current CHANGELOG.

https://github.com/Tarsnap/tarsnap-gui/blob/master/CHANGELOG

Amongst the biggest additions I'll mention:
* Automatic Job backup scheduling. Daily, Weekly and Monthly setting.
* The app has full I18N support and sports full translation to other languages.
* Added the ability to search/filter in the Archive and Job lists. Also in the
Archive contents.
* Archive contents now displays the long listing format with sortable columns.
* You can run concurrent restore operations now.
* Much simplified Setup Wizard.
* Save Console Log to file.

You can find the new code at Github:
 https://github.com/Tarsnap/tarsnap-gui
 https://github.com/Tarsnap/tarsnap-gui/releases/tag/v0.9.1

I tagged this pre-release version with v0.9.1. In order to test this version
you need to:

* On macOS you should use "brew install --HEAD tarsnap-gui" command to fetch
and build latest repo head.
* For all other source builds, all you need to do is change the git checkout
command to use v0.9.1. See INSTALL dist file.

In my testing there are no issues or caveats when upgrading from v0.9 to the
potential v1.0. As always, if you find any bugs, issues or problems with the
app upgrade mechanism please forward them here. If you're a GUI user please
take a few minutes to test this version out and let us know what you think.

Assuming I don't get any emails complaining that something is broken, I'll
be releasing this officially as version 1.0 stable in about a week or two.

Cheers,
Shinnok