Free tarsnap backups for Ukrainians

Hi everyone,

Along with the rest of the democratic world, I've been shocked by Russia's
invasion of Ukraine.  Sadly there's not much I can do to help defend Ukraine;
but at least I can help some people to not lose their data.

I've identified some accounts as being associated with Ukraine, either via
email addresses (ending in .ua) or credit card transactions (I don't store
any credit card information, but Stripe does and can identify transactions
using cards issued by Ukrainian banks) and marked those accounts to get free
backups right now; but I'm sure there are Ukrainians whom I haven't identified
based on this simple heuristic.

If you're affected by the war, please send me an email and I'll do whatever I
can to help you.  The last thing I want to do is delete what may be someone's
last copy of important data because they can't pay a bill while running for
their lives.

Stay safe,