How to find a deleted file amongst many archives

I'm evaluating tarsnap for personal use. I'm curious how I would find a single file amongst many archives. Let's say I have created hourly archives going back 30 days, and I have deleted a file from my local hard drive sometime in the previous 30 days, but do not know when. Is there a way to search all archives to find "the most recent file that exist(s|ed) at the specified path"?

Quinn