Issue: Tarsnap archives from old machine to new machine

I've created archives on a previous Unix machine and have them stored on the Tarsnap servers. Now, I'm trying to get those previous archives down to another Unix machine. The problem is...I don't have the previous Unix machines Tarsnap cache directory. I do have the key, however. I've tried to use the command: tarsnap --keyfile=/prev/key --fsck for creating a new cache directory on the new Unix machine. This has not yielded any results. When running tarnsap --list-archives I receive nothing.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon