Getting logged out of tarsnap website when paying with credit card

Hi everyone,

This is weird, but I've had a few reports of this, and I'm wondering if
anyone else on the list has experienced it:

* When trying to add money to a Tarsnap account with a credit card, after
filling in the credit card details and hitting submit, the browser lands
back at the login form (without processing the payment).

* For some people Chrome triggers the problem while Firefox works, and for
other people Firefox triggers the problem while Chrome works.

I'd love to track down what's going on here but most people don't add money
to their Tarsnap accounts often enough to be much help for debugging -- so
if anyone else has experienced this I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,