Error message: Cannot store file: File already exists

Hi tarsnap-users,

since today I get the following error message when trying to add an
archive.

tarsnap: Cannot store file: File already exists
tarsnap: Error storing chunk 95245a29d9ca63d2f0d125dcaadd8f872f0352dc0c8c7dc27b37b43e490e42e7
tarsnap: Error in chunk storage layer
tarsnap: Error writing archive

I found an old thread with a similar sounding message here

https://marc.info/?l=tarsnap-users&m=130997770031105

I am not aware that there was any corruption in the cache directory.

Is there anything I can do to recover from this?

Best regards
Matthias