Re: Error message: Cannot store file: File already exists

Definitely related to the problem that seems to be a miscommunication or calculation on the cache directory itself.

Personally I make it a habit to run an fsck before a backup just to be sure things like this don't happen and then if it does you still have the cache to explore when it does.

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.