Re: Changing the email address on a Tarsnap account

On 2/27/23 13:39, Simon Levermann wrote:
I've recently moved email hosting providers, and they offer autofiling based on a different address structure than I used at my old host. Is it possible to change the address of my Tarsnap account to the new scheme, or do I have to keep the old address (it can still receive email) and add a manual filing rule?

Sort of possible.  If you create a new Tarsnap account I can transfer the
contents of your existing account across.  Send me an email off-list.

FreeBSD Deputy Release Engineer & EC2 platform maintainer