Re: Please test tarsnap 1.0.37

On 03/07/16 05:04, Shinnok wrote:
>> On Mar 2, 2016, at 2:54 AM, Colin Percival <cperciva@tarsnap.com> wrote:
>> A potential version 1.0.37 of the Tarsnap client code is ready for testing.
>> [...]
>
> It would help to tag alpha versions in Github or tag with the final 1.0.37.
> With the latter if regressions are found it's simple to retag with git.

I didn't want to tag anything yet in case someone saw "1.0.37" and thought
that it was released.

> My
> testing is with master head on OS X El Capitan. I got this non-fatal warn
> during ./configure (after autoreconf):
>
> checking compiler_warnings... yes
> ./configure: line 8483: AX_CFLAGS_WARN_ALL: command not found

That's from a git checkout, right?  AX_CFLAGS_WARN_ALL is in a separate
"autoconf archive" of macros, which you presumably don't have installed.
This shouldn't affect people building tarsnap from the source tarball,
since I have the autoconf archive installed on the system where I build
that tarball, and it's "expanded" in the distributed configure script.