Tarsnap now available in read-only mode

Hi all,

The tarsnap service state reconstruction is taking longer than I expected, but
I've managed to bring tarsnap back online in read-only mode: You'll find that
# tarsnap --list-archives
# tarsnap -t -f archivename
# tarsnap -x -f archivename
will all work now so you can get your data back out, but attempts to create or
delete archives will fail (the server will drop connections from tarsnap clients
trying to issue those requests, resulting in tarsnap exiting with a "Too many
network failures" error).

Naturally, you will not be billed for any bandwidth (or storage) costs while the
service is in this degraded state.

There is a slight chance that if you created an archive in the last few minutes
before the power outage (i.e., after about 02:55 UTC) that archive will not be
visible; in that case you'll need to wait until I finish bringing the service
fully back online.  I don't think there are any archives in limbo like that
though.

I'll continue to provide updates when I'm able to, and I'll provide a more
detailed post-mortem once everything is working again.  In the mean time if you
have any questions feel free to email me.