Updated Tarsnap recovery ETA ~ 2012-07-01 21:30 UTC

Hi all,

It looks like I was slightly optimistic in my earlier estimate of 20:00 UTC.
I'm now projecting some time between 21:00 and 22:00 UTC.

(The reason for the difference is that I was counting log entries being
replayed, and didn't account for the fact that transaction commits take
longer to perform than the individual elements in the transaction... and
that transaction commits inherently happen *at the end*.)