Re: sequence number mismatch

Hi,

On 06/01/11 14:10, Michael Stevens wrote:
> I was trying to delete some archives when I got:
>
> tarsnap: Sequence number mismatch: Run --fsck
> tarsnap: Error deleting archive

This indicates that your cache directory is out of sync with the server.  There
are three ways I have seen this happen:
1. Running tarsnap --fsck on a different machine.
2. Specifying the wrong cache directory.
3. Specifying the wrong key file.

If you recently updated from a pre-1.0.27 version of Tarsnap, (2) or (3) could
have occurred due to a change in how ~ is expanded.

Security Officer, FreeBSD | freebsd.org | The power to serve
Founder / author, Tarsnap | tarsnap.com | Online backups for the truly paranoid