From: Harry Putnam [mailto:reader@newsguy.com]
Sent: 30 June 2011 02:08
To: tarsnap-users@tarsnap.com
Subject: When you run out of money

This is probably explained somewhere but I haven't run across it yet.

I've created an account, put some $ in there.

I have about 44 GB to archive on this go-around.  How much money will
that take?   But also, if now or in the future I attempt to store more
data than I have money to pay for... what happens?

Does the transfer just fail silently?  Or are there error messages
telling whats going on ..?

 Click
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
WeYhsYuL9KBERCjsXgyFrHUAgsxylu605Twq3xXRfv08Q==  to report this email as
spam.

--
Vision Support Trading
Web Site - www.vstrading.co.uk

Please note all electronic mail may be monitored.

The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. It may contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal professional or other privilege (or other rules or laws with similar effect in jurisdictions outside England and Wales). The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of Vision Support Trading Ltd, and the company, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or completeness unless expressly stated to the contrary.