s3 location

I am looking to bring another customer on board with your solution, but they have concerns with "where" the data is located.

Basically we do not want it stored in the USA, due to their laws (forget about encryption).

Looking at the s3 website:

A bucket can be stored in one of several Regions. You can choose a Region to optimize for latency, minimize costs, or address regulatory requirements. Amazon S3 is currently available in the US Standard, EU (Ireland), US West (Northern California), Asia Pacific (Singapore), and Asia Pacific (Tokyo) Regions. The US Standard Region automatically routes requests to facilities in Northern Virginia or the Pacific Northwest using network maps.

What bucket does tarsnap use?

Thanks
ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001