invoices

Hi all,

I've just finished writing code for automatically producing monthly invoices
showing Tarsnap usage and payments.  If you:

1. Want to receive an invoice at the end of each month in the future, or
2. Want invoices for past months,

please let me know and provide me with

(a) your name, as it should appear on invoices,
(b) your mailing address (I'll email you invoices as PDF files, but the invoice
needs to include your mailing address), and
(c) any other information you need (e.g., some companies need their VAT numbers
on invoices).