Re: Tarsnap logo contest

Thanks Colin.

I find myself liking the center bar the most as well.
However, I am really liking Ben Lowery's keyhole concept more.
Although this moves away from simplicity, I thought about merging these two concepts.
This might offend graphic artists everywhere due to my poor Inkscape skills.
Everything about this is draft, not properly aligned, sized etc. but I think it gets the rough idea across.

second logo, based on packet morphing into keyhole

MB