Feature request: command-line report of account status

I would love to have a command-line app that outputs the same information that I can get from the Tarsnap Account Management Interface on the webpage. Perhaps a default output of my current account balance with options to output Recent Account Activity, Recent Activity for an Individual Machine, etc.

I run a daily script that backs up my server, builds a logfile of the process, and then emails me the logfile. I include a listing of all archives currently in storage. I keep wishing that I could add my current account status so that I could know when I need to add funds.

I realize that this may not be trivial, as the account information may not be available through tarsnap key authentication. I'm hoping that I'm wrong and that it'll be relatively simple either to add a command-line option to tarsnap or to create a separate small binary.

Thanks!

-Ed

believed to be clean.