Re: run more than 1 script?

It's not entirely clear why you want to run multiple dry runs at the same
time.  Wouldn't it be simpler to create one setup, test it, then tweak the
setup if needed?

At the moment, you cannot run multiple tarsnap commands if you are using a
cache directory.  If you remove cachedir from your tarsnap conf file, then you
can run multiple tarsnap commands.  Be aware that tarsnap won't be "aware" of
any data that you have already uploaded, so values in --print-stats might be
much larger than they would be if you used your cachedir.

Cheers,
- Graham