run more than 1 script?

Hello to all. I'm doing several dry runs which I'm outputting to log files to see if I broke something.. So far so good, except I can't run more then 1 script t a time. Since the one I'm doing a dry run of will take probably a few hours I want to know if there is a way to run the other one  at the same time.  I get the error that there is already something in progress. I'm running on mac osx el capitan all updates applied.

Take care to all. I think I'm grasping tarsnap slowly but surely.

Blessings and happy Sunday