tarsnap nuke and the web interface

(I sent this a week or so ago, but the message never appeared)

I've got quite a few dead servers in the tarsnap web-interface - I guess
there is some need, so users can access historical data.

However, for me, this is clutter I can't get rid of, and the situation
will only get worse with time.

Each 'dead' server was terminated with the "nuke" option. Is there a better
way to get this fact to the web interface (and any other behinds-the-scene
databases that thinks the null-sized server-entries are still active)?

I.E. Can/should the nuke option actually expire/invalidate a key as well
as zapping all archives (as is all it appears to do now)?

Cheers, Jamie