Re: Tarsnap connection lost, not sure how to debug

In addition to Graham's comments about debugging the network...

On 4/4/19 7:20 PM, Julian Lam wrote:
> Seems I'm running out of money on my account, so I wanted to go ahead and nuke
> what I had, except I'm unable to at this time:
>
> /usr/bin/tarsnap --key tarsnap.key --cachedir .tarsnap-cache --fsck

If you want to nuke *all* of your archives, you don't need to run --fsck.
You only need to have a synchronized cache directory for creating new
archives or deleting *individual* archives (since that's how tarsnap
figures out which blocks are no longer needed -- not an issue if you ask
to delete everything).