Test vectors

Hi

I see we can find some test vectors in the PDF file, and I assume that they are related to SHA-256.
I am looking for test vectors for other hash functions used with scrypt, like for instance Whirlpool, but I can find nothing about that.
My HMAC function is successfully tested, and I can assume that your code is working properly, but how can I be sure that the whole thing, including the PBKDF2 function, works as expected?
If a developper cannot trust his own implementation, this will be difficult for the users to trust it, especially in the field of the cryptography.

So, could you please provide test vectors for other hash functions?