Re: spiped 1.2.1 released

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Colin Percival <cperciva@tarsnap.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've just released spiped 1.2.1; the only non-documentation change is the
> addition of an #include <stdint.h> in pushbits.c to fix the build breakage
> there.
>
> Note that I haven't added any workaround for the OS X (c99 -lrt fails) or
> OpenBSD (<sys/socket.h> doesn't define required types) POSIX violations, so
> those platforms will still need patches to build spiped.
>
> If there's any other build breakage, please let me know!

I updated my homebrew repo with 1.2.1 and about to send a pull request.
After reading the discussion here I realized I wasn't installing
README files to the documentation directory and while on it, I
realized README of spipe has a single char typo where usage line says
'spiped' instead of 'spipe'.  I also patch this along with '-lrt'
removal from LDADD. It's a minor error but I will hold sending a pull
request until I get a reply from you.  The options I can think of are:
1) fix and release 1.2.2, 2) fix it in 1.2.1 and ask package
maintainers to update the checksums (ugh!) 3) ignore it until the next
release.

Here's my commit.
https://github.com/bdd/homebrew/commit/1f81b60e8c066026cf481c94a949fe9defddd8c3