Debian packaging for spiped

Greetings

Been working on setting up Debian packaging for spiped.

  https://github.com/andreaso/spiped-debian

(The only thing new in that git repo is the ./debian folder. Everything
else is an extracted spiped 1.2.2 tarball.)

While the original motivation has been that I need that packaging for
myself right now, it would also be nice to see if I can get spiped into
Debian. Hence, I've made an effort to do the packaging in what I hope to
have understood to be the proper way.

Feel free to tell me what I am doing wrong.

The two main differences between the Debian package and installing using
make; make install is that the package is built using flags provided by
dpkg-buildflags and that basic man pages are provided.

Currently, in Debian Unstable, these are the build flags in question:

  $ dpkg-buildflags --get CFLAGS
  -g -O2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
  $ dpkg-buildflags --get CPPFLAGS
  -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
  $ dpkg-buildflags --get LDFLAGS
  -Wl,-z,relro

And for the man pages, they are pretty much a cut-n-paste
from ./spipe/README and ./spiped/README.

// Andreas