Re: Potential spiped 1.4.0 release -- please test

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Colin Percival <cperciva@tarsnap.com> wrote:
I don't assume that make is bsdmake, only that it is something POSIX-compliant.
But you're right that I should use ${MAKE}, in case it isn't in the path.  (I
don't know if anyone actually gets this right, but if make is not in the path
and is invoked via /path/to/make, then ${MAKE} should be "/path/to/make" and
not just "make".)

My mistake, I confused the release Makefile with the one used during normal development (i.e., the one in the repository). I'm running into some additional errors with that one -- will send out a separate post when I figure them out.

Can you try the attached patch?

Works for me (with both make and bsdmake)! Thanks.

-- Fred