Re: Fwd: Re: Potential spiped 1.4.0 release -- please test

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the email. I should probably get around to subscribing to
the list to make these things a little easier.

The patch did indeed do the job, and now compiles without issue. It
throws a few build warnings due to depreciated declarations but
there's nothing fatal and nothing that stops spiped working. Thanks
for the very swift response on this!

Dominyk

Sent from Thunderbird for OS X. My PGP public key is automatically
attached to this email.